Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the contents of the "More Information" Drop-boxes.
APFRC: RUBBER COVERED FEP HOSE
Made of virgin grade FEP fluoropolymer, APFRC is overbraided with a tightly-woven fabric and double spiral steel wire to dramatically enhance its pressure-carrying capability. Its extremely smooth core offers excellent chemical resistance and is USP Class VI approved. An outer jacket of EPDM rubber provides enhanced durability and seals the hose against dirt, chemicals, or other external damage.
APFRC is now available in a more flexible version. APFRC-W-FLX offers the same physical properties as the original version, however, a noticeable difference is seen in larger I.D. sizes in tight-fitting applications where added flexibility is required.
- FEP core offers a smooth, non-stick bore for unrestrictive fluid flow
- FEP core is USP Class VI approved and complies with
- FDA and USDA standards
- Resistant to kinking and chafing
- Rated for either pressure or full vacuum (29.9 in./Hg.) applications
- General temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) to 300°F (148°C)
- Sterilizable/autoclavable [maximum internal steam temp.: 300°F at 50 psi.
- Outer rubber jacket resists rot, ozone, radiation, and environmental exposure
- The FEP core imparts no taste or odor to critical streams
- Long lengths available – up to 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Documented lot traceable
- Documented quality control
- Full line of 316L stainless steel sanitary fittings meeting 3-
- A standards and ASME/BPE specifications available; hose assemblies available through local authorized AdvantaPure fabricating distributors
- Add stainless steel armor casing or cuffs for an extra layer of protection from crushing, kinking, harsh environments, and abrasion while still allowing flexibility
- Custom lengths, sizes, white covered hose, private branding, and/or packaging available upon request