Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the contents of the "More Information" Drop-boxes.
APEWF: EPDM FOOD & BEVERAGE HOSE
Premium-quality food hose and beverage hose for elevated pressure and temperature applications is available from AdvantaPure. APEWF is specially engineered to handle a wide range of liquid food products such as wine and beer, potable water, and fruit juices, as well as milk and milk by-products.
APEWF is reinforced with a wire helix, making it suitable for suction or discharge applications in industries including pharmaceutical, biotech, and chemical. APEWF offers a smooth, sanitary inner surface for unrestricted flow for uses such as washdown stations, coolant transfer, glycol lines, and others.
- Sanitary, smooth, white EPDM rubber core resists bacteria build-up and complies with FDA standards for use in food contact surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance properties make this hose ideal for many demanding applications
- Designed for suction or discharge applications
- Odorless and tasteless core – wine, beer, fruit juices, potable water, milk, and milk by-products remain pure
- Helical wire reinforcement helps withstand a higher level of internal pressures and maintain stated vacuum ratings
- Handles a more extreme range of working temperatures than standard EPDM hoses
- Offers improved flexibility over similar fluoropolymer hoses
- Ideal for handling CIP solutions; may also be steam sterilized up to 302°F (150°C) for a maximum of 30 minutes
- Custom designed hose construction for flexibility – easily handles bends, turns, and corners
- Weather, abrasion, and fats resistant smooth rubber cover
- Sizes range from 3/4 in. (19 mm) up to 4 in. I.D. (102 mm)
- Full line of crimp fittings and custom assemblies offered
- Add stainless steel armor casing or cuffs for an extra layer of protection from crushing, kinking, harsh environments, and abrasion while still allowing flexibility
- Laser-etched stainless steel collars for quick, visual hose identification available
- Hose Track™ RF Identification and Lifecycle Analysis System available – RFID tags uniquely identify individual hose assemblies, create audit trails, and track key wear-related events