Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the contents of the "More Information" Drop-boxes.
APSH-DB: DOUBLE-BRAIDED SILICONE HOSE
Offered as an alternative to mandrel-built wrapped silicone hose, APSH-DB provides several advantages over wrapped hose. APSH-DB, an extruded product, is less costly than wrapped hose and is available in lengths up to 50 feet. It offers more flexibility and comparable working pressure ratings. APSH-DB meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, NSF 51, and 3A standards.
APSH-DB Double Braid-Reinforced Silicone Hose is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.
- Extremely flexible with excellent bend radii
- Less costly than wrapped-style silicone hose
- General temperature range: -100°F (-73.3°C) to 400°F (204.4°C)
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biomedical applications
- Core made of NSF 51 listed silicone (National Sanitation Foundation)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture, and environmental exposure
- Imparts no taste or odor to critical streams
- Stocked in 25 and 50 ft. coils
- Shore A hardness values: validatable core: 70A; center jacket: 70A; outer cover: 60A
- Provided with white-colored outer silicone for a neat, clean appearance
- Clean-room manufactured
- Sealed in clear polybags during manufacturing process to ensure cleanliness
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
- Documented quality control
- Complete validation package available upon request
- Custom lengths, color coding, 316L stainless steel sanitary fittings, hose assembllies, and/or packaging available