Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the contents of the "More Information" Drop-boxes.
APSH: BRAID-REINFORCED SILICONE HOSE
Low volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone hose produced in a clean room for critical pharmaceutical, biomedical, cosmetic, and food applications. Polyester yarn braiding inside the wall enhances the pressure capabilities. APSH has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and 3A standards.
APSH Braid-Reinforced Silicone Hose is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.
- Hardness value of 65 Shore A (validatable core: 70A; cover: 60A)
- Extremely flexible
- General temperature range: -100° F (-73.3° C) to 400° F (204.4° C)
- Sterilizable by autoclave, CIP, SIP, and gamma radiation processes
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biomedical applications
- Core made of NSF 51 listed silicone (National Sanitation Foundation)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture, and environmental exposure
- Imparts no taste or odor to critical streams
- Stocked in 25 and 50 ft. coils
- Clean-room manufactured
- Sealed in clear polybags during manufacturing process to ensure cleanliness
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
- Documented quality control
- Complete validation package available upon request
- Color tracer braid available for easy identification
- Anti-wick sealoption available to prevent liquid absorption at hose ends
- Custom lengths, sizes, special cleaning, and/or packaging available
- Available with Nomex® braid construction - call for details