Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the contents of the "More Information" Drop-boxes.
A new formulation of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) has been developed for fluid transfer in the biopharmaceutical industry.
AdvantaFlex addresses the need for a flexible, translucent, heat sealable, and weldable tubing for fluid processing applications. Additionally, the unique properties of this special formulation help it perform better than other tubing in critical stream transfer lines and peristaltic pumps.
Discover how much better the right tubing — AdvantaFlex — will work in your pharmaceutical, biotech, medical, or critical processing application.
Excellent life in peristaltic pumps
- Sterile weldable and heat sealable
Made from FDA-approved ingredients
- Excellent low absorption and adsorption characteristics as compared to silicone
- Meets various ISO and USP standards, including Class VI
- Meets European Pharmacopoeia 220.127.116.11 standards
- Low permeability as compared to silicone
- Certified free of silicone oils and animal-derived ingredients
- Smooth interior for excellent flow and performance
- Sterilizable by gamma radiation or autoclave
- Translucent for fluid flow visibility
- Excellent tubing component for single-use process filling and sampling applications
- Thirteen sizes from 1/8” (.125) through 1” (1.000) I.D.
- Custom lengths, sizes, and packaging available
- Sealed in polybags at manufacture for cleanliness
- Lot traceable with identification on polybags
- Documented quality control
- Single resin validation — no need to graft to other tubing materials, such as silicone, for media filling and sampling applications involving peristaltic pumps
- Chemical Characterization of Materials per ISO — “Extractables” test portfolio available upon request